Monday, October 27

"Tonight I want to drink", Haris Alexiou

A friend of mine who also has a divided soul gave me a cd two years ago. That cd contained this theme. As I'm still translating some episodes of my life into English which will be published here in the following weeks, I want to share this song with you, my friends. Sthn geia soy, Pake.



I want to drink tonight
so as nothing to remember
I want to trap myself in smoke
and fear no consequences.
I want drink tonight
and surpass my limits
I want to confess my lost dreams
covered in a smoke's veil.
I'll light up with cigarrettes
and burn out with liquor.
Now that I've been taken fright,
may everything turn into ashes.
I want to drink tonight,
erase everything and everyone.
I want to dissapear in smoke
and look back never again.

No comments: